1/30/2007 | Effective Date:
PicFights.com in which it is owned and operated by.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information to any 3rd party companies for marketing purposes.
- We don't sell your email address or contact information to any 3rd party companies for spamming purposes.
- We don't run auto pop-up or pop-under advertisements.
- We don't run any malicious programs on PicFights that hi-jack your browser, load adware/spyware, or disrupt your computer settings in any way.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- All personal information in your account is password protected and only accessible with your username/password. Please don't share your login information.
- Login sessions can be terminated by clicking "Sign Out" or expired immediately (on client side via HTTP cookie) by closing the browser.
- We don't accept memberships from users who are under 18 years of age. PicFights will terminate any user believed to be under the age of 18.
- We don't allow unapproved pictures to participate in the competition to ensure that pictures follow our strict guidelines.
- We encourage our members to use aliases for their usernames rather than their real name for anonymity.
- We don't link to unsafe or inappropriate web sites. However, we are not responsible for the content and links that appear in comments and messages left by our members.
2. Data we collect
- We collect your email address and name specifically for contacting you pertaining to our service only. Your email and name is kept private.
- We collect your location (city, state, country, and zip code) for search and profile purposes.
- PicFights does not store credit card information. All credit card transactions are submitted through a secure financial gateway using a reputable 3rd party billing system using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- All personal information can be changed by the member at any time.
- We may collect personal information that you send us in feedback regarding our service. This data is kept private and used to improve our service.
- All session's record login timestamp as well as last activity (page request) timestamp associated with your username.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries, including your IP address, URL & referring URL, and timestamp. Our web logs are kept private and are only used to diagnose server problems and administer the PicFights web site.
3. Data we store
- All private mail is stored on our servers even after deleted.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Deleted pictures may be stored on our servers until automated maintenance occurs.
- Closed (deleted) accounts may leave behind comments and messages until they are deleted by receiving user or automated maintenance.
- Profile information and pictures may be stored in secured compressed backup files. These files are not made public.
4. Archiving and display of PicFights content by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other indexing web sites not affiliated with PicFights (such as google.com, yahoo.com, and archive.org) may
save your profile, pictures, and comments periodically. PicFights is not responsible for the content that non-affiliated sites host.
5. Circumstances in which PicFights may release information
- PicFights may disclose information about its users required by the law if we
believe in good faith that such information is necessary to respond to subpoenas,
court orders, or other legal processes.
protect the rights, property, or personal safety of PicFights, its users, and its affiliated companies.
By using this service provided by NSI you willingly accept