Female Matches
Male Matches
Newest Females
Newest Males
Top Females
Top Males

Online Now
Browse Members
Member Search
Todays Birthdays

 
Lookup Member:
PicFights.com Home Page Your PicFights Account Play Games - Arcade PicFights Message Board PicFights Help & Support Sign In To Your Account Join PicFights.com Now!

  Profile For gothiclette Premium User  Back To Search Form
gothiclette
Last Signed In: 2010-04-14 20:47:50 | Registered: 2008-01-19 04:40:04

Profile Link: http://www.picfights.com/users/gothiclette Copy Link to Clipboard

[Report User]

Personal Location
Gender: Female City: Arcadia
Age: 36 State: Indiana
DOB: Nov 21st, 1983 Country: United States
Stats Physical
Sexual Preference: Bisexual Height: 5'2"
Martial Status: Dating Body Type: Average
Seeking: Friends
Fun
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Score Screennames
Wins: 32 AIM: (Favorites only)
Losses: 98 Yahoo: (Favorites only)
Matches: 130 MSN: (Favorites only)
Judged: 210 ICQ: (Favorites only)
Average: 24.62% MySpace: (Favorites only)
Rank: 2110    
About gothiclette:
Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious.inner and outer beauty. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group.Fearless and independent. Can hold my own. I stand out in a crowd. Essentially, very smart. personality profile~~The powerful, aggressive type. Eights are self-confident, strong, and assertive. Protective, resourceful, straight-talking, and decisive, but can also be ego-centric and domineering. Eights feel they must control their environment, sometimes becoming confrontational and intimidating. Eights sometimes have problems with their tempers and with allowing themselves to be vulnerable. At their Best: self-mastering, they use their strength to improve others' lives, becoming heroic, magnanimous, and inspiring.

Interests & Hobbies:
Reading sci-fi books and writing poetry and music. I adore metal/rock music and will spend my days listening to all types of it. T.V. is 90% crime shows, the other 10% is spent watching House and ER.
Personality Qualities:
My blunt truthfulness mostly. Other than that I would say that it's the fact that i'm giving and forgiving to a fualt and that i'm very random and quirky. Totally trustworthy and loyal are great aspects of me as well.
What Turns On gothiclette:
Pain.
What Turns Off gothiclette:
people messing with my ears. Nasty.





  Interact with gothiclette  Back To Search Form
1-3 of 3   1   

ezdeezy3
Wed, May 14th, 2008 01:21:53 PM
so fuckn sexy i want u right now!!!!!!!!!!


stfu_thanx
Fri, Apr 25th, 2008 11:04:41 PM
lol...your a cute girl no doubt...i seen some ugly bias on here haha...but anyways thanx for the wins :] you're a sweetheart <3

redskins721
Mon, Apr 14th, 2008 04:17:01 PM
your welcome hun:)
1-3 of 3   1   





 
About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact PicFights | Advertise

Copyright © 2004-2007 PicFights.com - owned and operated by NetStar Interactive, LLC.